IMPORTANT: Locate unzipped project folder to your Desctop.
– Using this project you have the chance to design your own AIRBUS A380.
– Very easy to adjust any color pallet of your aircraft.
– Very easy to put any Logo, Photo, Video any design element to any part of your aircraft.
– Includes model of ARBUS A380 file.
– The project includes 6 realistic aerial flight scenes.
– FullHD 1920X1080
– Tutorial included.
– Required ELEMENT 3D V.2 plugn
Good morning, in my project (YOUR AIRLINES V.2) my plane has very strong shadows with little brightness, but in your video tutorial your plane is according to the environment (in this case the sky, clouds and sun). I wanted to know how to fix it and leave it in the tutorial? I have to edit the light in the composition of the scenes and the light in the Element? Can you help me? Thank you!
Friend good night, I have this template but my plane appears with excessive shade (very dark) and there is no glare. How do I configure this item, the layer composition or Element 3D? My Element 3D plugin is version 2.0. Can you help me? Thank you, hug!
For Mac: http://www.gfxtrra.com/software/sof-mac/807109-videocopilot-element-3d-v2222147-for-after-effects-mac-os-x.html
For Win: http://www.gfxtrra.com/software/soft-win/798117-video-copilot-element-3d-v2202147-for-after-effects.html
Download and install new versiyon. Thx
HI. I can´t seem to find my plane in this tutorial. I see the c4D file but no plane. Could you please tell me if this problem is fixable? thank you In advance!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *